- Online only
ALFAOBD Diagnostic Software
Extensive Diagnostic Software
AlfaOBD Diagnostic Software (PC and Android Version)
AlfaOBD is a software for the diagnostics of the vehicles produced by Stellantis (former Fiat Chrysler Automobiles FCA) group.
Basically the 1994-2023 Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia, and 2005-2023 Chrysler / Dodge / Ram / Jeep vehicles are supported, For the particular model support see Supported Cars list.
The software is primarily targeted to serve the needs of the car owners, but it provides many of the professional scanner features.
The AlfaOBD natively supports the Electronic Control Units (ECU) which differs AlfaOBD from the OBDII / EOBD diagnostic applications providing limited access to the engine and transmission modules and sometimes to the ABS.
The AlfaOBD software is available on the Windows PC (OS XP / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11) and Android (OS 4.0.3 and above) platforms.
The power of a professional diagnostic tool - in your pocket.
The AlfaOBD features include:
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, transmission, body, dash, ABS, climate control, etc., and graphical presentation as adjustable plots
- read of the static data: ECU id, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing fault codes, monitoring the system for the appearance of new faults
- active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by the ECUs. Service light reset, engine oil change, DPF regeneration and many more.
- electronic key and RF remote control programming on some vehicle models
- adjustment of the car configuration with the ability to activate the newly installed equipment in the Body computer configuration, the Proxy alignment.
Note: Starting from the Model Year 2018 (2017 Fiat 500L) FCA installs the Security Gateway Module (SGW) which blocks third-party diagnostics. AlfaOBD has no software solution yet, as a workaround please use a hardware SGW bypass module.
Owners of Alfa Romeo Giulia / Stelvio, Fiat 500X / Argo / Chronos / Toro, Jeep Renegade / Compass MP, Ducato Serie 8, RAM ProMaster 2022+ , make sure that the bypass supports the second high-speed CAN bus, the one that is connected to the pins 12 and 13 of the car OBD port.